Here you can talk with other players in the world of Minecraftlegends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Factions or Towny?

Go down 
5 posters

User vote: Factions or Towny?
Factions
Factions or Towny? I_vote_lcap50%Factions or Towny? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Towny
Factions or Towny? I_vote_lcap50%Factions or Towny? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Beef_Steak

Beef_Steak

Factions or Towny? Empty
PostSubject: Factions or Towny?   Factions or Towny? EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Is mclegends using Factions or Towny? I personally prefer Factions.
Back to top Go down
Koala
Admin
Admin
Koala

Factions or Towny? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factions or Towny?   Factions or Towny? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:00 am

There will be BOTH. I have configured the plugins to work with each other. If you CHOOSE to be a part of a nation you can have safe ungriefable land for a daily payment. However if you believe you can hold your own then you can make a faction of your OWN LAND but be prepaird to fight those that come toward you.

From this, I can make a donation perk that isn't game breaking and completely reasonable, you can get promised land in main town structures but you will have a limit to how high/far you can build.

This also makes it so that if people come to the server and want to have a area that is "Safe" from grief AND pvp they can do so at a price. But factions will still be a major part of this server
Back to top Go down
https://mclegends.rpg-board.net
_Text_

_Text_

Factions or Towny? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factions or Towny?   Factions or Towny? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:39 am

It's like;

Be an outcast/warrior thingy.

Or just live in a town and go to war and have a safe plot.
Back to top Go down
Koala
Admin
Admin
Koala

Factions or Towny? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factions or Towny?   Factions or Towny? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:40 am

Took down poll there isnt a need, it will be both as I said before ^^
Back to top Go down
https://mclegends.rpg-board.net
Beef_Steak

Beef_Steak

Factions or Towny? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factions or Towny?   Factions or Towny? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:23 pm

but if you're in a nation doesn't war make you griefable??? and also, how much of a money sink will it be?
Back to top Go down
MaJetiGizzle

MaJetiGizzle

Factions or Towny? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factions or Towny?   Factions or Towny? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Well Koala said the price would be reasonable so you should probably expect something sensible. Also Koala, I like how you've planned to blend these two plugins I was honestly wondering on how you would go about that for the past several days and I have to say that I am impressed.
Back to top Go down
Ethmira
Ethmira

Factions or Towny? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factions or Towny?   Factions or Towny? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:39 am

Having both kind of contradicts themselves... If a Faction rules 2 towns and another faction is at war with the first +1 town, what about the other town? Woulf it count ad Greifing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Factions or Towny? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factions or Towny?   Factions or Towny? Empty

Back to top Go down

Factions or Towny?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McLegend Forum :: General / Support :: Plugin Support-
Jump to: