Here you can talk with other players in the world of Minecraftlegends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lordoftrees Mod Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lordoftrees

lordoftrees Mod Application. Empty
PostSubject: lordoftrees Mod Application.   lordoftrees Mod Application. EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:15 pm

Your In-game name:lordoftrees
Experience as Mod on other servers: A fair amount. Being that I'm 20, and I've been playing minecraft since the age of 18. I've been modding since my friend got it for me as a birthday present. Which I have enjoyed immensely thanks to him.

How long have you played McLegends: I..Have just started, so that may effect my standing on being accepted or even considered for a mod position.

How many servers do you play regularly: Lately... None, Ive been browsing around and, the light and dark idea caught on to me, so I chose this McLegends.

Why you think you'd suit the moderator position: I'm well rounded, easy to get along with. I don't abuse anything that is given to me, no matter the circumstance. I'm not one to give into temptation of shallow actions. I believe in fairness and equality among anyone and everyone in the community. I enjoy helping people, it gives me that satisfaction that I know I could make a difference to someone or something.

Any Other Information: When the time comes, I hope you read and consider my application. Nick~
Back to top Go down

lordoftrees Mod Application.
Page 1 of 1